Wet Well Wizard
The Wet Well Wizard is a one-size-fits-all wet well aeration system with no moving parts, is completely non-corrosive, easy to install, requires no lifting changes and uses no electricity under water. The wet well wizard consists of a unique set of antipodal bubble cleaving disks inside a confined tube that cuts and shapes large air bubbles into high speed, spinning “FOG cutters.”
- Dissolves FOG within hours
- Eliminates odor completely
- Eliminates the septicity of H2S in the wet well and downstream
- Transforms the microbial population in the wet well to a completely aerobic population
- Improves the water quality of the collection system to the point of pre-processing the water, which can improve wastewater plant operations.
Frederick Water VA
Augusta County VA
Washington County Service Authority
Western Virginia Water Authority
Prince George County
City of Fredericksburg
Spotsylvania county … and counting!